We ask our clients to read through and understand their insurance policies. Due to the privacy act, it is not always possible for us to access information on your insurance plan.
We encourage you to verify your coverage with the insurance company and provide us the following information:
- Name of insurance carrier
- Policy number (Group), certificate number (ID), and division number (if any)
- The anniversary date, Calendar year or policy year
- The annual maximum benefit per patient per year
- Percentage of coverage allowed for basic treatment (diagnostic, preventative, restorative, endodontic, periodontal) and “major” treatments such as crowns.