We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back! Our office has always implemented strict infection control measures, however, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have established additional protocols to ensure your safety and ours.
We are happy to announce that our team is fully vaccinated
We ask you to help us:
Please stay at home if you are sick. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment with no cancellation fee. Signs of COVID-19 infection include fever above 38°C, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, flu-like symptoms, and runny nose.
Please stay home if you are at high risk of exposure to the virus , as a result of the following:
- close personal contact with a suspected, or lab confirmed, COVID-19 patient.
- travel outside of Canada (by plane, car, bus or otherwise).
Here is what we do to help you:
We implemented longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
We also provide teledentistry services for follow-up lab reports or communication that can be done online or through video education.
What to expect when entering the office?
- Please wait in your car or outside the building until your appointment time. We will open the door for you at that time and welcome you back to the office.
- We ask you to come alone, without family members or friends. If required, we allow only ONE essential caregiver or a parent of minors to the office. Please maintain physical distancing while waiting for the patient.
- We require a non-medical mask to be worn by ALL patients (and caregivers) upon entering the office. We cannot currently supply those, so please bring your own.
- We check the temperature of every patient (and caregiver) upon entering the office.
- We require the use of hand sanitizer upon entering the office. We added a motion-sense dispenser just for you!
Our reception area
- We allow only one person at a time (two, if one is a caregiver or a parent).
- We removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind.
- We have installed sneeze guards at the reception area.
- Touchless payment options are now available. We welcome payment arrangements in advance to avoid delay and allow “contactless” exit from the appointment. We have installed wireless tap interact terminals. We now also accept e-transfer from your phone before you leave the office.
- We routinely disinfect equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tables, doorknobs, and anything else that may be touched unconsciously.
- We disinfect all outside mail, dental supplies, lab deliveries, and other packages that enter the office.
- All our team members are fully vaccinated.
- We ask our staff to stay home if they are sick. We will send staff home if they develop symptoms while at work. This may require rescheduling your appointments. Please be patient with us.
- We record the temperature and lung efficiency of every team member each day at the beginning and end of the work period.
- We protect our treatment team with new personal protection equipment like face shields, gowns, and masks, to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
In our treatment room, we introduced
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- Increased air ventilation between appointments.
- Enhanced HVAC disinfection.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed.
- Protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.